The present building at 333 N. Charles Street, constructed circa 1815, was purchased in 1860 by Mrs. Mary E. Boardley for a boarding house. A five story rear wing was added. The Exchange moved to this building in 1887 and purchased it in 1889. A shop window was added circa 1900, which enhances the fine Flemish bonded brick work and marble stoop.
Check our EVENTS page for our Take 2 Talks + Sunday Swaps.